Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Scrap FX Creativity

Welcome!

Today two new inspirations with some chipboards and stencils from Scrap FX.

As I saw the wordlet 'Creativity contagious - Pass it on'  I thought yes that's right and very suitable for an art journal page. I chose an grunge altered style with only few colours on a torned cardstock.
With stencil 'Splat Stencil'
and some background stamps, washi tape and a wonderful photo collage a right combination for me.
Creativity has a lot to do with experimenting and trying out new ideas and so it's always a pleasure to create new inspirations with the awesome products from Scrap FX.


++++++++++++++++++

.......and the next mixed media project, it's a canvas in steampunk style. I love this very creative style, it's always a new adventure to combine a lot of various materials and textures.

Create your own sunshine is the titel of this project. 


more details can you find here 


Thanks for your visit!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!