Monday, November 6, 2017

Inspiration for Maja Design

Welcome!

 Happy News - I'm a new family member at Maja Design and I'm so thankful for this great opportunity. I’m in love with  the delicate shades of colours and motifs on the background papers, they are always perfectly harmonised and very suitable for a lot of project ideas.

 And now my first inspiration for our November Moodboard, two christmas tags in vintage style.

 



 I was inspired from the classic christmas colours red, green and white and used the new Maja Design Christmas Collection 'Joyous Winterdays' 6 x6 . How you will see I'm also a big fan from cutting dies
and I must say the quality of Maja papers are very good and perfect for punching.


 







 some close up's




 You are free to interpret the mood boards in any way you’d like. They are supposed to set you in an inspirational mood without too much controlling. Be inspired by the colors, poems, words and photos. Use it as inspiration!
Feel free to use any Maja papers as you’d like as long as they follow the colour scheme.
More beautiful inspirations can you find
here


Happy crafting!
Kerstin

1 comment:

  1. Hach - da bin ich doch glatt schon ein wenig in Weihnachtsstimmung bei deinen schönen Weihnachtstags! Wunderhübsch vintage und nostalgisch!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!