Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mixed Media Inspiration

Welcome!
Today a new attempt from my mixed media laboratory :-)

I was inspired from a cool idea and this video 'Mixed Media Collage'


 




The little octopus was only a try
to model with air drying clay
it was more trouble than it was worth and still didn't give
me the proper effect, but no problem more practise and it would be better, 
I hope!

                       We learn from mistakes, so in that sense they are something good.

EMBRACE IMPERFECTION! 

Insider tip: tomorrow you can see a perfect octopus 
from our Claudia!

Happy sunday!
Kerstin

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE your octopus and the whole project, Kerstin!
    I think it is perfect and I am in awe about your octopus "pattern" - it looks so natural! Wow! No imperfection visible for me. And I don't think mine is perfect...(there's always someone somewhere who does it better, isn't there? lol).
    Thanks for the little hint about my upcoming post for SASPC tomorrow! Mwah! XXX

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!