Friday, March 31, 2017

Happy Up-cycling with Canvas Corp Brands

Welcome!
Some weeks ago a friend asked me:
  Do you need some old fruit crates,  you can always use everything ;-)?!

I have taken this crates with me and saw this word 'WANTED' 
in a old magazine and a new idea was born.
I'm always on search to my washi tape and so I decided
 to make a new (old) practical storage, where I can hang up my tapes. 
I love the material -wood- and a used timeworn look.



 





used materials from Tattered Angels
and other companies

How I made this 
in step by step photos and notes
can you see here
 

Happy crafting!
Kerstin









2 comments:

  1. awsome work, your very talented ;O))

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my actual favourites of yours, Kerstin! So genius!
    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!