Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Brave heart

Welcome everyone!

today a new project for our DT Scrap FX
I saw this beautiful old photo and I was fascinated, 
what a great nature magic feeling, gorgeous.
Exactly right for a new Layout with the beautiful horse stencil as background .





 Scrap FX products



  
I separated flourish and wordlet into two parts as frame for this old photo


 for the embellishments I used firstly a black acrylic paint ,
let it dry 
and added some embossing  black powder 
with a little bit glimmer for a magic effect

it isn't always necessary to paint this chipboards, 
I also love the naturally look suitable to my Layout
 

grunge stamp also perfectly for a dark edge design
Thanks for your visit

yes, my theme :-)

Have a nice summer time !

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Kerstin, the whole design of this is so beautiful! WOW!! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!